* * 02/12 - New shift knobs have been introduced to our line-up. RA127 and RA128 feature weighted design and wrapped in perforated leather for improved grip and feel.
* 02/10 - You asked for it, and we deliver. RAZO Sport Pedals Fitting Guide completely revised and updated with many new vehicle applications added!
* 04/09 - RAZO page updated. Added GT Spec (3 colors) and Polished Formula shift knobs. Please take a look around.
* 07/07 - RAZO page updated, as well as the Fitting Guide for sport pedals.
* 06/07 - New Super LO shift knob series to make U.S. debut soon. Industry-first race ready positioning with 2 aggressive weight classes.
* 01/07 - Brand new FORMULA SPEC sport pedal sets just arrived. They can be attached by either drilling or with the included bolt-on bracket.
* 12/06 - Taking the show goers by storm and winning praises at the 2006 SEMA Show, we are proud to introduce the ultra premium LUXIS line, exclusively for VIP vehicles.
* 10/06 - To all our industry bros, we cordially invite you to come check out our fabulous new booth #24531 in Central Hall. It's going to be the ballin'est thing you'll ever see!!
* 06/06 - Congratulations to Kenny Tran and the entire Jotech team for winning Modified Mag's Tuner Car of the Year award with the candy-apple red Jotech/RAZO RS 350Z !
* 01/06 - Brand new 4,750 kelvin Metal White halogen bulbs released. Platinum tipped rays easily blow away factory HIDs!
* 01/06 - Happy New Year! All color versions of our hugely popular GT SPEC sport pedals available now.
* 11/05 - To celebrate our new RS Aero debut at SEMA, we'll be offering special introductory prices and free shipping (within 48 states) until the end of January.
* 11/05 - Pictures of 2005 RAZO SEMA vehicles up. A big thank-you & a job well done to all of our partners!
* 11/05 - We hope you were able to come by our booth at SEMA. Our candy-apple red 350Z RS received nothing but compliments! The 300C by DUB caused quite a stir too. For those who couldn't make it, we'll have some photos up soon. Oh yeah, 2006 catalogs are available now.
* 10/05 - Once again we'll be representing at SEMA. Please drop by Booth #24619 in Central Hall and check out our 350Z RS built by Jotech & a surprise feature vehicle!
* 06/05 - Yes, the rumor is true... you can have that 350Z you played in Gran Turismo 4 in your garage! For the first time in history, a vehicle from one of the most played games ever is realized through the joint venture between RAZO and the creator of Gran Turismo.
* 06/05 - The wait is finally over! The long-anticipated GT SPEC sport pedals that have been taking Japan by storm are on their way. Be sure to grab a set for yourself before our initial shipment's all gone!
* 06/05 - We've also added a new section for sponsored/display vehicles while updating the website for your viewing enjoyment.
* 06/05 - It's been a while since the launch of our website and it is time for a major update. Be sure to check out the revised site and look for all the new products we've added. Don't forget to come back often for updates!
* 05/05 - For the first time ever, RAZO is answering calls from you big toy owners! Introducing the VIP line of sport pedals, exclusively for today's luxury SUV and trucks.
* 04/05 - Just for you North American motorheads... brand new GT Advance 340g Short shift knobs in Red and Blue leather are now available. These are super misty ADM gear!
* 11/04 - SEMA Show 2004 was a success... thanks to everyone who visited our booth! We met old friends, made new ones and introduced several new products that will soon hit the North American market.
* 10/04 - Fresh off the press, the bigger and better 2005 catalogs with lots of exciting new products will debut at SEMA and available to our dealers after the trade show.
10/04 - Going to SEMA? Come see us at Booth #24619 in Central Hall. Check out our brand-new booth and the left hand drive R33 GT-R feature vehicle!
10/04 - Finally, itfs here! Thank you to all of our loyal customers for your patience and support. RAZO proudly announces the official launch of its website. Be sure to check back often for updates!
* 10/04 - DRIFT SPEC shift knobs are getting wide media coverage! Keep your eyes out for features and write-ups in all major publication.
* 09/04 - Brand-new LED Wedge corner bulbs available now!
* 07/04 - DRIFT SPEC makes its D1 Grand Prix debut in Round 3 at Ebisu Circuit, Fukushima Pref., Japan, with 2003 Champion Yoichi Imamura.